1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 loaf frozen bread or pizza dough
1 c. shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
1/2 c. pizza sauce
1/2 c. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
1 cup diced fire-roasted diced tomatoes, well drained
1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1. Thaw pizza dough overnight, following package directions. I wrapped the frozen loaf loosely in parchment paper, then put it inside a large zip lock bag.
2. Preheat oven to 475 d. Coat an oven proof skillet with olive oil.
3. Pat or roll dough into a 14" round and place it onto the oiled skillet. (I messed this part up, but my finished pizza still looked okay!) Cover loosely and let rise in a warm place for about 20 minutes.
4. Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough; sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sauce. Squeeze the thawed broccoli to remove any excess moisture and layer it on top of the cheese. Top evenly with chopped tomatoes Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is puffy and golden brown. Be very careful removing it from the oven - the handle will be super hot! Cut into generous slices and serve.
Note: My testers were not sure that they would like broccoli on pizza and really complained about it ... loudly. I made them taste it, though, and the concensus was that it was really pretty good and that they would try it again!