Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Armello's Pizza Crust and Fontana's Pizza Sauce - Vandergrift, PA

We went to the Whitehall Farmers Market on Monday and stopped by the Callifonte Foods booth to buy a jar of Fontana's Pizza Sauce and a package of two Armello's Italian Bakery pizza crusts.  (I also bought cookies from Happy Jack Bakery and some incredible blueberries - I'm going to get there early next week so I can be sure to get a double batch!)

Fontana's sauce is thick and rich, deep red in color and slightly sweet.  Armello's pizza crust comes in a package of two.  They are charmingly uneven, and when cooked are chewy in the center and crisp on the edges - just the way I like it.  Armello's pizza crust now comes in whole wheat - I can't wait to try that next week!

2 comments:

  1. This looks so good! I'm going to try it
    Love Pizza. It may be my fav food!
    Pizza Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice company portfolio. The services looking attractive.Thanks.
    You can find there lot's of free stuff like free Armello skins and many more!

    ReplyDelete